Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Linguafolio #2 Novice Low Listening

  • I can understand some commonly used words and expressions, such as please and thank you. 
  • I can understand basic information, such as days of the week, months of the year, numbers, times, and dates. 
  • I can understand names of objects in my immediate environment, such as words for familiar objects found in classrooms, offices, or homes. 
  • I can understand the difference between a question and a statement.
  • I can follow a one-step instruction, especially when people use gestures.

2 comments:

  1. Remember this is Listening, so you speaking doesn't work for the objects one. Also, the recipe would have to be a video, not a written one. For one-step directions, think "Get a piece of paper; write this" etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. How would I be able to do the Objects one?

    ReplyDelete